The Terra Sola approach creates a win-win situation whereby governments, local economies, the people and Terra Sola investors are able to benefit and profit from the renewable energy mega-trend in the MENA region.
In order to maximize the value of our investment for the benefit of the people and economies of MENA countries, Terra Sola engages a specialized and personalized “integrated approach” that sustainably meets the exact and immediate needs of governments in the region. The approach establishes photovoltaic power plants on an industrial scale; builds manufacturing capacity in an industry related to photovoltaic energy; establishes human capital development initiatives (education and training); and develops the small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and startups sector for companies related to solar photovoltaic energy.
The ‘Integrated Approach’ creates long-lasting ancillary benefits such as:
- Job creation in the renewable energy segment
- Infusing a significant Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into the economy
- Building a solid manufacturing capacity for domestic use and export
- Fostering knowledge transfer and human capital development initiatives
- Incubating upcoming SMEs
- Generating electricity capacity using a clean zero carbon energy source
- Reduction of the countries carbon emissions