The Terra Sola approach creates a win-win situation whereby governments, local economies, the people and Terra Sola investors are able to benefit and profit from the renewable energy mega-trend in the MENA region.
In order to maximize the value of our investment to benefit the people and the economy of the MENA countries, Terra Sola uses a specialized and customized ‘Integrated Approach’ that meets the exact and immediate needs of the MENA governments. The Approach establishes industrial-scale PV power plants; builds a manufacturing capacity in an industry related to the PV energy; establishes Human Capital Development initiatives (education & training); and grows the small-to-medium enterprises (SME) sector for businesses related to photovoltaics.
The ‘Integrated Approach’ creates long-lasting ancillary benefits such as:
- Job creation in the renewable energy segment
- Infusing a significant Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into the economy
- Building a solid manufacturing capacity for domestic use and export
- Fostering knowledge transfer and human capital development initiatives
- Incubating upcoming SMEs
- Generating electricity capacity using a clean energy source
- Reduction of the countries’ carbon emissions